The Kewin management offers the opportunities for candidates who are looking for a job that will not only provide financial gain but career growth as well.
Each candidate will get the opportunity to create and apply your own curriculum vitae based on your desired position, skills and experience.
Kewin management career advisers will support you as you build the skills you need to continue or begin your career.
To discuss your potential further please email your CV firstname.lastname@example.org
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy. - Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues. - Manage the recruitment and selection process. - Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital. - Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization. - Nurture a positive working environment - Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance - Maintain pay plan and benefits program - Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs - Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics - Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
1. Graphic design input is required for a huge variety of products and activities, including: • Websites • Packaging • Books and magazines • Corporate identity – to give organizations a visual “brand” • Advertising • Exhibitions and displays • Capable of taking photo and video 2. Tasks are likely include: • Finding out about the project requirements (taking a brief) • Estimating the time the project will require • Coming up with design concepts that fit both management and the client’s needs • Presenting options for design treatments • Creating final designs, working to a deadline and budget • Amending designs according to either CEO, Marketing or the clients’ final comments • Proofreading and preparing designs to be sent to print. 3. Ad-hoc tasks: as assigned by executive office
- Performs a variety of duties in the monitoring, installation, testing, configuration and troubleshooting of Network devices. - Listen and handle customer’s queries and complaints via face-to-face. - Manage, control and troubleshoot PC, Printer, LAN and Wi-Fi connection in the enterprise. - Regular backup of routers and switches configuration. - Configuration and change management of routers, switches, firewalls and other equipment. - Support of CCTV and access control systems (troubleshooting, support). - Accounting of network equipment (assets, locations, moving). - Customer support in the network area, office support network and PC troubleshooting. - Ensure the security in our IT network system. - Guarantee 24/7 service - Good reporting skill. - Other relevant tasks assigned by head of IT.
- Welcomes customers by determining their coffee interests and needs. - Educates customers by presenting and explaining the coffee drink menu; answering questions. - Sells coffees and coffee grinding and brewing equipment by explaining differences in coffee beans and coffee preparation machines; demonstrating how brewing equipment operates. - Generates revenues by attracting new customers; defining new and expanded services and products. - Prepares and sells coffee drinks by following prescribed recipes and preparation techniques for coffee drinks, such as, expresso, expresso lungo, caffe latte, and cappuccino.
- Prepare selling list and issue invoice every month to collect rental from customer - Do financial statement, projection plan, progression plan, budget plan, and monthly report submit to finance department - Do presentation financial statement and all plan to CEO - Control income and expenses - Do payroll for staff in the unit - Assist manager to manage the staff under supervision - Assist manager to maintenance the office/building - Assist manager to make the operation run smoothly
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution. - Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs. - Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information - Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed - Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction - Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication - Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools - Meet personal/team sales targets and call handling quotas - Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution - Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents - Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies - Go the extra mile to engage customers - Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail or social media - Use telephones to reach out to customers and verify account information - Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling - Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges - Advise on company information - Take payment information and other pertinent information such as addresses and phone numbers - Act as the company gatekeeper - Suggest solutions when a product malfunctions - Inform customer of deals and promotions - Sell products and services - Work with customer service supervisor to ensure proper customer service is being delivered - Close out or open call records - Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction - Handle changes in policies or renewals - Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail or social media
- The Project Manager is responsible for providing leadership in developing and executing all phases of tenant improvement projects related to design and construction services, including superior client service along with support and management of team members. - Proactively seek new business from qualified prospects in collaboration with Business Development. - Assist Business Development with budgeting time for prospects, and with proposals, contracts, sales presentations and interviews, and project billing. - Maintain Client Relations with landlords, property managers, real estate brokers, tenants/ end users, contractors and various consultants and representatives. - Consult with clients to determine function and spatial requirements of a new build outs or remodels, and prepare information regarding design, specifications, materials, equipment, and construction schedule. - Develop scope of work, time management, and schedule for assigned projects. - Manage and facilitate preparation of project design drawings, including programming, site investigations, space plans and contract documents for construction. - Supervise and effectively delegate all daily activities of each team member. - Engage and manage consulting engineers and integrate engineering design as applicable. - Conduct final review of design drawings, including space plans and contract documents for construction relative to accuracy, quality control, risk assessment and regulatory compliance. - Assist client with obtaining construction cost estimates and bid analysis, and contract management. - Administrate the construction contract through on-site observation of construction, attending construction meetings, preparing reports, document review and coordination Demonstrate a proactive focus. - on meeting client and project requirements in a timely and cost effective manner. - Maintain project documents and building records including: as-built floor plans, demised area plans, BOMA area measurements, marketing plans and building lease control manuals. -Show commitment to furthering education or knowledge base with current regulatory standards, accessibility guidelines, design standards and practices, etc.
- To perform maintenance repairs and services. - To do daily technical inspection rounds and checks on the proper functioning of installations. - Conduct corrective service and repair / restoration works where and when necessary. - Schedule and oversee regular inspections and contract servicing to ensure the working conditions of all equipment. - Manage an inventory record of parts and supplies, tools and equipment. - Perform general maintenance work. - Operates and perform periodical checks on the maintenance equipment, water pressure, generator set etc. - Create a periodic maintenance schedule and also design preventive maintenance programs for the property. - Highlight on any other matters that needs future upgrading work. - Perform other duties from the norm as requested by Hotel Manager.
- Keep cleanliness by daily cleaning operation. - Train the team and teach them the standard. - Make roster, daily report and inform. - Be flexible to deal with any other works required. - Show a polite, professional and good attitude. - Be responsible in all the service providing. - Be a good listener . - Be open minded even in case of complains from customer. - Other tasks assigned by head of department.
- Direct and coordinate the activities of all security personnel. - Ensure that all security staff provides services that are above and beyond for customer satisfaction and retention. • Ensure the safety and security of guest, staff, visitors and contractors at all times. • Responsible to manage all safety & security, Fire Life Safety. • Liaise with all department heads to ensure hotel/apartment or office employees are adhering to established security procedures. • Record and notify all risks, deviations from hotels safety standards and any untoward incidents. • Track departmental safety record and document medically treated and non-treated injuries. • Oversees and guides the efforts of the Accident Prevention Committee (GM & Executive Level). • Oversees and guides the efforts of the Fire and Safety Committee (GM & Executive Level). • Oversees first aid program for guests and employees (GM & Executive Level). • Oversees the claims process and protects company assets by closely monitoring the General Liability and Worker's Compensation cases. • Assign duties and schedule staff for balancing needs of the hotel and productivity standards. • Monitor staff activity and coach subordinate performance. • Watch for suspicious persons entering, exiting or loitering around the hotel public or guest areas. • Follows up on all unusual activities in and around the property that would impair the well being of guests and employees. • Ensure compliance with all security standards and preventative measures. • Monitor and follows proper key control guidelines in loss prevention and in the property. • Conduct investigations and compile reports on a timely manner for any theft, loss, accidents or any aspect that risk the safety of the hotel. • Handles complaints, settling disputes, and resolving grievances and conflicts, or otherwise negotiating with others. • Conduct regular mock fire evacuation drill as per the hotels emergencies standards. • Develop and advise key personnel of emergency procedures. • Implements action plans to monitor and control risk. • Establish crisis management and contingency planning. • Conduct regular walk through rounds for observing the entire hotel. • Supervision of all Security Personnel and giving clear direction on all security related aspects. • Coordinate with external police authorities in the investigation and handling of crimes, accidents, Government Ministers moments etc., involving the hotel, its employees and / or guests • Perform all tasks consistently in line with the hotel standards and adhere to all legal and statutory requirements. • Interview, select, review and train new security officers according to hotels standards to maintain order throughout the hotel. • Be available 24 hours a day for genuine emergencies within the property.
• To assist the Security Officer in ensuring the safety and security of human beings, valuable materials, and classified documents pertaining to the premises. • To efficiently supervise and manage the Security Personnel during his tenure. • To train the Security Personnel in all security drills and security procedures laid down in the Standing Orders. • To act as Liaison between the Security Unit and Administration Manager in the absence of the Security Officer. • Maintain Liaison with local Police Station, Fire Station and nearest Hospital. • To deploy Security Guards during his Shift. • To make periodic ‘Rounds’ of Sentry Posts to check alertness and compliance of Standing Orders. • To periodically inspect serviceability of fire fighting equipment and Fire Tenders. • Inspect the log of entry and exit of personnel, materials, vehicles and stores at the commencement of his duty and at the end of his duty. • Be totally accountable for all eventualities during his Shift.
• Event management duties – greeting clients, taking care of hospitality needs, answering questions; • Oversight of the various operations in apartment – information center, customer service, housekeeping, maintenances, laundry services, tuk tuk team, gardening, securities etc. • Touring the building and handling problems according to the policies and procedures (SOP); • Acting as a liaison between the users of the facility and the various operations which serve them with a focus on customer service; • Room Set-ups for major events, meetings and conferences; • Maintain and monitor equipment in the building; • Completion and filing of shift, event management, accounting, incident and maintenance and cleaning report. • Provide additional coverage when necessary; • Open building to the community; • Secure building at closing; • Attendance at all staff meetings and training sessions; • These duties include any special projects that staff members may ask you to do. A staff member will clear the specific task before you are assigned to do that duty.
a) Primary tasks - Welcome members and guests to the fitness - Run new members through the registration procedure - Hand out membership cards and provide members with information on the fitness’s services - Inform members of limitations of the fitness and ensure that they are followed - Assess members to gauge their fitness needs - Provide members with education on health plans and equipment that they need to use - Create, print and hand out invoices for services rendered and take fee payments - Walk new members through the club in order to familiarize them with the premises - Provide instructions on the use of equipment of choice - Educate members regarding the safe use of equipment - Demonstrate equipment use for new members - Oversee members to ensure that they are using equipment in a safe manner - Ensure that equipment is properly maintained and locked down at the end of the day - Replace any faulty equipment in order to ensure safety - Make sure that there are enough health club supplies available at all times - Suggestively sell fitness’s packages, equipment or supplies as instructed by superior b) Additional tasks - Be able to participate in daily cleaning of the fitness complex - Daily posting in accounting software as required - Customer service in order to attract, retain and increase revenue or sale (including supplement and other items) - Other task assigned by superior
• Responsible for all areas of the food & beverage operations • Ensure all customers are provided with outstanding service • Ensure kitchen, restaurant, and bar operations are opened and closed according to policy • Responsible for ordering supplies, and inventory control and establishing relationship with • suppliers ensuring the business receives competitive terms • Responsible for food hygiene, and health and safety issues • Responsible to assist in menu planning, development and meal specials • Ensure all kitchens and eating areas are organized and maintain a high level of cleanliness • Provides leadership and guidance to all team members • Ensure proper cash management controls are followed by all food & beverage staff members, as per policy • Responsible for food quality, and presentation • Ensure the food & beverage operations are properly staffed with trained competent individuals • Adhere to all government guidelines for proper and safe food and beverage service (Serve Safe; Smart Serve; Food Handling Training Protocol - Ministry of Health) • Ensure waste is minimized and properly recorded • Participate on committees to assist with event details, and other special requirements • Responsible for report generation on a per needs, monthly and fiscal basis • Other duties as assigned by the Executive & CEO.