The Kewin management offers the opportunities for candidates who are looking for a job that will not only provide financial gain but career growth as well.
Each candidate will get the opportunity to create and apply your own curriculum vitae based on your desired position, skills and experience.
Kewin management career advisers will support you as you build the skills you need to continue or begin your career.
To discuss your potential further please email your CV firstname.lastname@example.org
A. A designer may be asked to create or renovate spaces within: - Homes - Offices and industrial units - Shops, hotels and restaurants - Public buildings - Historic buildings - Work as assigned by executive office B. Tasks may include: -Working to a brief, which details what the space will be used for, and finding out the client's personal ideas and requirements -Inspecting and surveying buildings -Setting schedules for the project -Carrying out research, to make sure that plans are technically feasible -Producing rough sketches and a mood board - a collection of suitable images, colours and materials -Developing detailed designs, often using computer-aided design (CAD) software or small-scale models -Choosing the most appropriate materials for the design and budget -Advising clients on progress, and providing them with samples of paints and fabrics to be used -Supervising the work as it is carried out.
- Receive payment by cash, check, credit cards, vouchers, or automatic debits. - Issue receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers. - Count money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change. - Greet customers entering establishments. - Maintain clean and orderly checkout areas. - Establish or identify prices of goods, services or admission, and tabulate bills using calculators, cash registers, or optical price scanners. - Resolve customer complaints. - Answer customers' questions, and provide information on procedures or policies. - Calculate total payments received during a time period, and reconcile this with total sales.. - Sell tickets and other items to customers. - Sort, count, and wrap currency and coins. - Stock shelves, and mark prices on shelves and items. - Monitor checkout stations to ensure that they have adequate cash available and that they are staffed appropriately. - Post charges against guests' or patients' accounts. - Offer customers carry-out service at the completion of transactions.
- Maintain the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions - Maintain organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes - Work hand-in-hand with Management team and Head of Departments to analyze staff's performance - Develop all procedures which are relevant to Human Resource Management - Ensure planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conference with employees - Hearing and solving employee grievance; counseling employees and supervisors. - Maintain management guideline by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures. - Maintain historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records. - Maintain a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions whenever required. - Maintain employee benefit programs and informs employees of benefit by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and educational programs on benefit programs. - Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable labor law requirements by government; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings. - Ensure smooth operation daily such as security, cleaner, parking service , safety - Create challenging and team environment - Oversees and facilitates resources management and administration procedures and documentation - Lead subordinator fix, maintain, organized facility as schedule assigned - Organizes and facilitates meetings, conferences, and other special events; coordinates and attends committee meetings, and participates in committee discussions, as appropriate - Attend all meeting required by the organization - Prepare daily, weekly, and monthly report to subordinator - Performs other duties as may be required or assigned by executive.
- Creates sales volume growth according to established Company budgets and objectives. - Is sales driven and generates a sales environment in stores through customer engagement. - Monitors and analyzes business daily, managing a profitable operation by controlling expenses, maintaining acceptable cost percentages and inventory levels according to Company standards to grow store. - Plans and executes all sales promotions effectively and efficiently. - Is accountable for all cash & media management, conducting audits as necessary. - Maintains a clean well-merchandised store, following visual presentation plans and standards. - Identifies staffing needs, recruiting, interviewing and hiring qualified candidates. - Completes all necessary operational paperwork utilizing given tools as necessary. Product - Ensures that all Company drink recipes and procedures are followed, maintaining the highest quality and consistent product standards. - Ensures that all customers are educated on our products and services, by demonstrating their understanding of our various types of coffee, tea products, blends and roasts, as well as knowledge of coffee and tea regions, and the various differences in flavor and blends. - Tastes products on a per shift basis for quality assurance. - Will provide guidance and actively set an example for Team Members, ensuring that all Standard Operating Procedures [SOP’s] are maintained and followed. Services - Ensures that all Team Members follow the Standard Operating Procedures lead by greeting and responding to all customers with fast, efficient, friendly, and personalized service. Strives to develop a rapport with customers by learning their names, favorite drinks and food items. - Creates relationships within the community to promote the brand and their store. - Responds proactively to prevent customer service situations. Investigates and resolves customer incidents, documenting if necessary. - Maintains the established Company objectives for providing the Total Quality Experience and Customer Experience reporting. Environment - Demonstrates the ability to lead, communicate and champion, Guiding Principles and Standard Operating Procedures, maintaining a positive morale and professional attitude. - Manages a clean, organized and stocked environment and when necessary and will assist in the distribution of product shipments. - Able to perform all POS duties, front and back of house functions including opening and closing procedures, coordinating with the Home Office as necessary. - Ensures proper Team Member coverage, scheduling according to the needs of the business, maintaining target labor costs and matrix requirements. - Promotes and practices safe work habits, identifying and resolving potential safety hazards, operational inconsistencies and any Team Member incidents. Conducts monthly safety meetings ensuring Team Member compliance in all safety initiatives.
• Insert customer and account data by inputting text based and numerical information from source documents within time limits • Compile, verify accuracy and sort information according to priorities to prepare source data for computer entry • Review data for deficiencies or errors, correct any incompatibilities if possible and check output • Research and obtain further information for incomplete documents • Apply data program techniques and procedures • Generate reports, store completed work in designated locations and perform backup operations • Scan documents and print files, when needed • Keep information confidential • Respond to queries for information and access relevant files • Comply with data integrity and security policies • Ensure proper use of office equipment and address any malfunctions
- Location: Poipet, Banteay Meanchey - Type of Employment: Full Time - Salary: Nigotiable ** Job Description: 1. Organizes and directs the work of the staff in pool operations a. assures the proper operation of the filtering system; b. tests water to insure sanitary conditions; c. checks chemicals to ensure adequate levels; d. maintains daily log of chemical levels; e. ensures vacuum pools and washes deck; f. inspects for cleanliness of the pool and surrounding areas; g. enforces rules and regulations pertaining to pool conduct and safety; h. keeps scheduled hours for opening and closing pools; i. accounts for all money collected; maintains related records; 2. Organizes and directs the work of the staff in recreation operations 3. Supervises and directs staff for proper use of recreation equipment and facilities 4. Ensure the safety of all recreation facilities and resolve problems amicably 5. Develops publicity and public relations programs; 6. Sets up employee work schedules; 7. Performs related work as required