The Kewin management offers the opportunities for candidates who are looking for a job that will not only provide financial gain but career growth as well.
Each candidate will get the opportunity to create and apply your own curriculum vitae based on your desired position, skills and experience.
Kewin management career advisers will support you as you build the skills you need to continue or begin your career.
To discuss your potential further please email your CV email@example.com
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy. - Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues. - Manage the recruitment and selection process. - Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital. - Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization. - Nurture a positive working environment - Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance - Maintain pay plan and benefits program - Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs - Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics - Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
1. Graphic design input is required for a huge variety of products and activities, including: • Websites • Packaging • Books and magazines • Corporate identity – to give organizations a visual “brand” • Advertising • Exhibitions and displays • Capable of taking photo and video 2. Tasks are likely include: • Finding out about the project requirements (taking a brief) • Estimating the time the project will require • Coming up with design concepts that fit both management and the client’s needs • Presenting options for design treatments • Creating final designs, working to a deadline and budget • Amending designs according to either CEO, Marketing or the clients’ final comments • Proofreading and preparing designs to be sent to print. 3. Ad-hoc tasks: as assigned by executive office
- Provide good reservation to customer comes to our restaurant. - Greeting customer by calling customer name when they come to the seat. - Introduce food menu to customer to make he/she understand about our food character. - Good service providing to customer before they eat the food, during eat, and after he/she finishes food.
- Performs a variety of duties in the monitoring, installation, testing, configuration and troubleshooting of Network devices. - Listen and handle customer’s queries and complaints via face-to-face. - Manage, control and troubleshoot PC, Printer, LAN and Wi-Fi connection in the enterprise. - Regular backup of routers and switches configuration. - Configuration and change management of routers, switches, firewalls and other equipment. - Support of CCTV and access control systems (troubleshooting, support). - Accounting of network equipment (assets, locations, moving). - Customer support in the network area, office support network and PC troubleshooting. - Ensure the security in our IT network system. - Guarantee 24/7 service - Good reporting skill. - Other relevant tasks assigned by head of IT.
- Welcomes customers by determining their coffee interests and needs. - Educates customers by presenting and explaining the coffee drink menu; answering questions. - Sells coffees and coffee grinding and brewing equipment by explaining differences in coffee beans and coffee preparation machines; demonstrating how brewing equipment operates. - Generates revenues by attracting new customers; defining new and expanded services and products. - Prepares and sells coffee drinks by following prescribed recipes and preparation techniques for coffee drinks, such as, expresso, expresso lungo, caffe latte, and cappuccino.
- Prepare selling list and issue invoice every month to collect rental from customer - Do financial statement, projection plan, progression plan, budget plan, and monthly report submit to finance department - Do presentation financial statement and all plan to CEO - Control income and expenses - Do payroll for staff in the unit - Assist manager to manage the staff under supervision - Assist manager to maintenance the office/building - Assist manager to make the operation run smoothly
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution. - Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs. - Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information - Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed - Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction - Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication - Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools - Meet personal/team sales targets and call handling quotas - Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution - Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents - Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies - Go the extra mile to engage customers - Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail or social media - Use telephones to reach out to customers and verify account information - Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling - Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges - Advise on company information - Take payment information and other pertinent information such as addresses and phone numbers - Act as the company gatekeeper - Suggest solutions when a product malfunctions - Inform customer of deals and promotions - Sell products and services - Work with customer service supervisor to ensure proper customer service is being delivered - Close out or open call records - Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction - Handle changes in policies or renewals - Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail or social media
- Control all F&B operation including staff performance. - Fix up department problem. - Conduct meeting among unit staff. - Avoid all wrong order and cashier posting on POS system. - Avoid on food & beverage hygiene standard. - Develop food menus. - Control food cost. - Control all department inventories.
- Introduce company products and services to customers. - Handle customer’s complaints, queries and requests. - Welcoming and treating customers in a most friendly and patient manner. - Registering and handling customers’ problems and complains. - Checking and filling in relevant documents and data into computer information systems. - Ensuring confidentiality of the company data and customer details. - Other tasks as assigned by direct superior.
- In charge of the baking aspect of kitchens and restaurants, delivering cakes, breads, and any bread based components to meal. - To work with a team of bakers and cooks to prepare, bake and decorate their food, and must keep their team organized, stocked and motivated. - To work with a restaurant's head chef to pair breads and desserts, order supplies, and hire staff. - Create recipes or follow existing ones, using a creative flair to their craft, but all the time maintaining records, ordering food, and enforcing food safety standards.
- Set up workstations with all needed ingredients and cooking equipment. - Prepare ingredients to use in cooking (chopping and peeling vegetables, cutting meat etc.). - Cook food in various utensils or grilles. - Check food while cooking to stir or turn. - Ensure great presentation by dressing dishes before they are served. - Keep a sanitized and orderly environment in the kitchen. - Ensure all food and other items are stored properly. - Check quality of ingredients. - Monitor stock and place orders when there are shortages.
- Implement marketing initiatives to achieve occupancy goals. - Manage and control advertising budgets. - Advertise and fill vacancies. - Obtain referrals from existing tenants. - Process applications and follow up with applicants. - Promote and show properties to prospective tenants. - Interview, qualify and place tenants. - Maintain updated availability reports. - Keep rental at optimum capacity. - Maintain in-depth knowledge of market conditions.
- Drive vehicle for official travel and business, or as requested by CEO. - Maintain high standard of service to both internal and external guests. - Ensure punctuality and safe transport. - Observing the road and traffic laws and regulations. - Ensure that safe driving practices are adhered to including local driving codes and internally agreed standards. - Alcohol must not be consumed or present whilst on duty Smoking is not allowed at all times. Ensure vehicle is kept clean, tidy and in good working condition at all times - Ensure vehicle is kept secure at all times. - Ensure vehicle is given regular/day-to-day maintenance checks: check oil, water, battery, brakes, tires, etc. - Ensure vehicle repairs are carried out properly. - Perform minor repairs and arrange for other repairs, prepare vehicle spare parts inventory.
- Relieves Chief Executive Officer of administrative functions in order to increase the time CEO to be available to spend for executive level responsibilities. - Handles a wide variety of complex and confidential situations and resolves conflicts involving the clerical and administrative function of the office. - Responsible for confidential and time sensitive material. - Maintain the general filing system and file all correspondence. - Assist in the planning of the preparation of meetings, conferences and conferences telephone calls. - Make preparation for committee meetings. - Provide word-processing and secretarial support. - Keep confidential documents. - Must be able to contact any time a lot to respond for urgent case. - Other duties are assigned from CEO.
- To perform maintenance repairs and services. - To do daily technical inspection rounds and checks on the proper functioning of installations. - Conduct corrective service and repair / restoration works where and when necessary. - Schedule and oversee regular inspections and contract servicing to ensure the working conditions of all equipment. - Manage an inventory record of parts and supplies, tools and equipment. - Perform general maintenance work. - Operates and perform periodical checks on the maintenance equipment, water pressure, generator set etc. - Create a periodic maintenance schedule and also design preventive maintenance programs for the property. - Highlight on any other matters that needs future upgrading work. - Perform other duties from the norm as requested by Hotel Manager.
- Keep cleanliness by daily cleaning operation. - Train the team and teach them the standard. - Make roster, daily report and inform. - Be flexible to deal with any other works required. - Show a polite, professional and good attitude. - Be responsible in all the service providing. - Be a good listener . - Be open minded even in case of complains from customer. - Other tasks assigned by head of department.